Deadline: March 9, 2018.
1. All exams are ordered by completing the registration form found at “Order AP Exams.” Students are allowed to sign up ONLY for exams in the AP courses they are currently enrolled or if they have been previously enrolled and are re-taking the exam for a qualifying score. All exams must be pre-paid and pre-ordered via the online system, which accepts credit card payments as well as debit cards. There is a credit card processing fee for online payments. To submit an order using check or money order, please complete the registration form and select “Mail In Payment.” You will receive directions in your email inbox to mail in your payment. Your mail in payment must be postmarked by March 5 to meet the deadline.
2. The exam fee for students enrolled at WHS is $94 per exam. AP Capstone exam fees are $142 per exam.
Late registration will be possible from March 12 through March 30, 2018 with a penalty fee of $15 per exam.
3. Fee reductions sponsored by the College Board and the State of Texas are available to families who qualify. All students currently enrolled in free or reduced lunch will qualify for a significant fee reduction on AP exams and pay $53 per exam. If you are currently enrolled in free or reduced lunch, please see the Testing Coordinator, Ms. Hock, for a discount code BEFORE you register online. Without this code, the online registration system will require you to pay full price for your exam(s).
All students that registered using the fee reduction code will be verified by APTS. If an unauthorized student registers with a discount code, that student will not have their AP exam ordered until they pay the full price. Nonpayment of full test price before the close of registration will result in exam(s) not being ordered and the partially paid fees will not be refunded. Only register with a discount code if you have been authorized by your counselor.
4. If registering for two exams scheduled for the exact same time and date, please continue to register as normal. You will be contacted by AP Test Service via email regarding the conflict and procedures.
5. Registration Error / Change
If a student inadvertently registers for the wrong test, they must contact APTS no later than March 30, 2018 to change that exam without penalty. If a student registers for a wrong test, the fee may be applied to the correct test. After March 30, there will however, be an additional $15 fee to cover the cost of returning the wrong AP exam. As of April 13, no changes can be made.
There will be no refunds issued for AP exams. Please carefully consider your registration before submission.
Questions or need assistance? Please send an email to email@example.com