Students enrolled at White Station High School can register here for the 2019 Advanced Placement (AP) Exams.
The AP Exams registration information and policies are posted below. Please read through this information carefully.
Registration Deadline: February 1, 2019
- Registration for AP exams can be done online through APTS. Registration opens November 1, 2018 and runs through February 1, 2019. If you do not register via the online APTS registration form and pay for your exams by February 1, 2019 an AP exam will not be ordered for you. If you do not take the AP exam, per State and Local policy, the 5 additional percentage points added to each quarter grade and each semester exam will be removed. The quality points will be removed from your GPA.
- The cost per exam is $96 (AP Seminar and AP Research are $144.)
- Students not enrolled in an AP course are not permitted to take the AP exam unless you have gotten prior permission from Mrs. Holland.
- Payment for exams may be done via credit or debit card which will be assessed a small online service fee, or by mailing in a check or money order. Directions for payments may be found at the end of the APTS online registration form. Postmark deadline to ensure timely processing of mail in payment is January 28, 2019.
Click Register for AP Examsto place your order.
- Fee waivers are possible for qualified students. If you feel you may qualify for a fee waiver, see Mrs. Fleming. Approval for fee reduction will be based on criteria established by the College Board. Students who are approved will receive a Fee Reduction Code to apply to the online registration form on the APTS website.
- Please bring the following to your AP exam: at least 2 sharpened #2 pencils, erasers, at least 2 pens with black or dark blue ink, and calculator (if applicable-see AP Security Rules for approved types) with fresh and extra batteries. Snacks and water will be provided during the testing break.
- Cell phones, Smartwatches, iPods, MP3 players etc. are not permitted in the testing room. They will be taken up if brought into the testing room and returned after testing is complete.
- If you have two exams scheduled for the exact same time and date, please see Mrs. Fleming so that we can order one of the exams for the late testing (make-up) window. College Board does require an AP Late fee for conflict with another AP exam.
- College Board is extremely strict regarding qualifying for rescheduling an AP exam to the Late Testing (make-up) window. Approved reasons: extreme illness (doctor certification), bereavement, court appearance, conflict with another AP exam, or school sponsored sport or academic event. AP Late fees are $45 per test.
- Please read the College Board AP Bulletin for Parents and Students.
For assistance, contact email@example.com or call 1-855-663-84348.